Dutchman pilots RB7 past famous sites such as State Opera House in Hungary.
Aston Martin Red Bull Racing driver Max Verstappen delighted the huge crowds in Hungary at the fifth Great Run by piloting the RB7 past famous Budapest sites.
– The Dutchman visited Hungary on the back of his Azerbaijan GP fourth place, which sees him occupy fourth spot in the 2019 Formula 1 driver standings.
– He jumped into the cockpit of the RB7 for the first of two afternoon runs with the atmosphere electric as he wowed the thousands of fans who turned up in the sun.
– This year’s fifth Great Run saw a host of iconic motorsport machines take to a 2km specially laid out track past Erzsébet Square, neo-classical buildings and the State Opera House on Andrássy Avenue.
– Verstappen pushed the 2011 title winner to the limit on the run past the State Opera House before turning out tyre-melting donuts opposite Erzsébet Square.
– The 21-year-old revealed: “The RB7 is always great fun to drive. It’s been a beautiful sunny day in Budapest for the show run. To make some noise with the RB7 and do some donuts with so many fans around the track was great. They are so passionate about Formula One.”