We are excited to announce our brand new additions to the Lakes & Mountains programme for Summer 2018. We have expanded our offering to include three stunning destinations in Portugal, as well as many new resorts in Austria, Norway and Italy. With the new destinations, we have also unveiled our brand new Lakes & Mountains video – take a look!
- NEW for 2018 – Portugal – with stunning mountain and coastal walks, fascinating historic cities and delicious cuisine, Portugal has so much to offer. Explore the winding streets of Lisbon, Portugal’s historic capital, or visit the coastal city of Setúbal on the edge of the stunning Arrábida National Park. Or why not head to the picturesque island of Madeira and its bustling capital of Funchal? With tropical gardens and vibrant markets, Funchal is a great base to explore the island from. There is also a wide range of excursions and guided ‘Levada’ walks to choose from (FREE packed lunches included for all pre-booked excursions and guided walks), including the free half day excursion ‘Pico dos Barcelos, Eira do Serrado & Monte Church’ for all Inghams guests.
- New Alpine spa resort – Bad Kleinkirchheim, Austria – known for its healing springs, the pretty resort of BKK is a great base for an active holiday. It is a great region for hiking, swimming and cycling. Don’t miss a trip to the beautiful Millstätter Lake. We also recommend a hike on the famous Alpe-Adria-Trail, which connects the three regions Carinthia, Slovenia and Friaul Julisch Venetia. FREE use of cable cars, walkers’ buses and free entrance to local attractions with the BKK and Carinthia cards included for all Inghams guests.
- New Italian resorts in the Dolomites – Corvara & Colfosco, San Cassiano, Folgaria & Lake Lavarone – picturesque destinations with an abundance of walking and cycling trails, hand-picked hotels and superb cuisine. Enjoy FREE use of lifts and public transport in Folgaria & Lake Lavarone with your complimentary Trentino Guest Card.
- New resort in the Norwegian fjords – Ulvik – Explore the spectacular Hardangerfjord, the second longest fjord in Norway, from the picturesque village of Ulvik. Enjoy scenic walking and cycling trails, or take a boat or a kayak out.
- NEW adrenaline-fuelled excursions in Chamonix – perfect for those who seek a non-stop mountain holiday experience, these thrilling activity add-ons include: Overnight Glacier Experience (an unforgettable night in the newly renovated Refuge du Montenvers), Mountain Magic (three half-day excursions to some of the exciting local activities on offer, including white water rafting and guided biking) and Ice, Air & Rapids (two-and-a-half day activity package inc. rafting, tandem parapenting and a guided Mer de Glace glacier hiking excursion). Stay in our friendly Chalet Hotel Sapiniere from just £438pp, inc. flights, transfers and 7 nights Half Board + packed lunches.
Take a look at our top offers for Summer 2018:
Summer 2018 holidays from just £438pp, inc. flights, transfers and 7 nights Half Board. Choose from over 100 picturesque Lakes & Mountains resorts across Italy, Portugal, France, Austria, Switzerland, Norway
Explore the natural beauty of Portugal & Madeira this summer. With a warm, mild climate, dramatic scenery, fascinating cities and affordable dining out, Portugal is the perfect destination for a summer getaway. 7 nights from just £479pp, inc. flights, transfers and accommodation.
Santa’s Lapland – New Offers For 2018
Last chance to visit Santa in Lapland this Christmas! With Christmas only 52 days away, 2017 Santa breaks – Santa’s Magicand Santa’s Spectacular have almost sold out, including the new post-Christmas dates – 27th and 29th Dec. Check the latest availability at SantasLapland.com.
For those who like to plan ahead, we have some fantastic early booking offers available for Christmas 2018, including FREE child places and discounts for grandparents. Adult prices start from £859pp.
Santa Breaks are the ultimate Christmas experience for the whole family and include:
- a private family meeting with Santa and his Elves
- magical ‘Search for Santa’ by snowmobile-sleigh
- a special gift from Santa for all children under 13
- children’s own special ‘Letter to Santa Claus’
- Igloo Fantasia
- a visit to Santa’s Artistic Igloo
- an exciting husky sled ride
- a traditional reindeer sleigh ride
- a huge range of snow and ice fun activities
- arctic thermal clothing, boots and accessories
- lunch & refreshments throughout the ‘Search for Santa’ Day
- help on hand from Santa’s own Lapland Rangers
Buss Christmas Light String Fuse (BP/XMAS-6F)
Product Type: Christmas Fuse Amps: 3 & 7 amps Volts: 125 volts Number in Package: 6 pk Application: Light String Tamper Proof: No CSA Listed: No Tube Construction: Plastic UL Listed: No Includes two of: AGX-7, GLH-7, and MAS-3
Nike Men's Jordan CP3.IX ''Xmas'' Basketball Shoes - Grey/Silver
Designed to meet the performance demands of Chris Paulâs speedy and aggressive style of play; the Jordan CP3.IX Menâs Basketball Shoe features responsive Zoom Air cushioning and a new lacing system that provides 360Â° of lockdown.
Ashley Cooper Bear Mountain Fleece Set
Ashley Cooper Bear Mountain fleece sheet set features cute cuddly bears in brown and black on a blue ground. The sheet set includes a flat sheet, fitted sheet that fits mattress up to 14 and pillowcase(s). 100% Polyester. Machine wash, gentle cycle. Tumble dry low.
Skechers Rig Mountain Top Casual Loafers
Rig Mountain Top casual loafers features a relaxed fit, a soft oiled suede leather upper, elastic panels provide a comfortable and secure fit, a padded collar, a comfortable memory foam padded foot bed and a flexible rubber out sole with a 1 1/4 inch heel.
Green Mountain Coffee(R) Hazelnut Decaf Coffee K-Cup
Green Mountain Coffee(R) Hazelnut Decaf Coffee K-Cup(R). This decaf coffee is buttery and sweet with the rich flavor of warm roasted nuts. K-Cup(R) for the Keurig(R) gourmet single cup brewer are convenient and easy to use. Airtight container locks in freshness and flavor. Box includes 18 coffee K-Cups(R). Compatible with all single-serve Keurig(R) brewers.
Mountains Cool Sites Panoramic 2018 Wall Calendar